Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Well the Job search still continues with no luck... life is haaaard! On the other hand I am losing more weight and are closer to my goal of 160-165. After that I will need to start toning. On the bright side I am a high performance trainer so I am saving the costs of hiring a personal trainer.

I have a couple of news in the online world though.
For one I tried making a video to show my american friends that in Eastern Canada we have Milk in Bags and the result was... uhm... I'll let you see for yourselves.


Razer Naga is still all good,
Steelseries Keyboard is still all good
Razer Gaming Mousepad... Not so great... (still usable)

I have also started a Collaboration Stream with Nirahiel ( http://www.twitch.tv/nirahiel ) where we will develop and build a Starbound World.

Speaking of Starbound! NEW PATCH!!! Crazy stuff in that update. Colonies! new balances... ok just way to many things to list off

check out the trailer video for some of the updated stuff.


Don't forget to follow me on twitch http://www/twitch.tv/squalzell and on twitter @deadvoidstudios

Sneak Peak.
I will be opening the DeadVoid Studios youtube channel soon with lots of game reviews, first looks, and top5s. Stay tuned on the next blog for more new on this!