Friday, July 24, 2015

I have lost a good 10 Lbs with all the evaluations and hoops I need to jump through to get the Personal Trainer job! I guess they want us to be fit!! I am almost done with all these evaluations they ask and now i have to take 1/2 day of compressed theory courses and I should have a job! YAY
The good thing about being a personal trainer is that eventually when you grow your client base you can make your own schedule.

Also, my CEILING IS LEAKING!! I called the landlord, no answer. I called the emergency number, no answer, I called the secretary of the building, she is in new york and no answer! So i guess i am going to RONA to get some duct tape and let them figure out the mess. So far the leak is maintained... but i have a feeling its accumulating and will cause more damages. Either way they were warned about this 2 weeks ago.

In the gaming news Skyforge launched its beta. That's a lot of fun. I mean, a game where you are an immortal trying to achieve godhood. and there is no cap on how powerful you can get. Imagine a game like Guild Wars 2 or World of Warcraft where there is no level cap; you can be lvl 1 million if you play long enough. they want you to be OP, its how the game is developed.

In Guild Wars 2 I am trying to finish my living story... I know I know I am INCREDIBLY BEHIND! but better late than never right?

On other sadder news, I finally canceled my EvE Online account. I finally was able to break free of the chains of a game that I was subscribed to but never had time to play. This means I have 15$ per month extra to spend in my budget YAY!!!!

Lastly I gave Archage a second chance. I heard they patched the problems and It is actually playable now. First of all it took me 30 minutes to download and 4 HOURS TO INSTALL!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!. I played for 4 hours and I didn't see a single player, there is this stutter when it loads the world objects and it is more P2W more than ever. if you are not a patron then there is no point in playing at all. I understand they need to  make money, but they are going about it the wrong way. I see this game shutting it's doors soonish.