Thursday, July 2, 2015

Job Update

So tonight is my first session with the head coach to "live the experience". I need to follow 2 of those sessions before I need to shadow the trainers 3x. I feel a bit out of shape so I don't know how that will go. On a good side, I have all the equipment necessary.

Elite Dangerous

Yesterday I just played Elite Dangerous. I think I will be playing that for a while. Including in tonight's stream.

This was my last flight with the Viper, I totally meant to do that before I upgraded to the Cobra



I love my new Cobra. It feels sluggish. but awesome how it can fly longer distances than my Viper used to. As a smuggler the Cobra is the best ship for the job when it comes to agility/speed and tank/pewpew power. You need to quickly sneak into the stations before getting scanned with contraband in your cargo.

Guild Wars 2

Nothing much to say, I log in to claim my chest and logged out

Rise of the Incarnates

I downloaded it into my steam library... it's still there. I need to check it out at some point tonight.