Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Job!

I finally may have found a job, after almost 2 months of searching. The potential Job would be at Orange Theory Fitness. I still need participate in 2 sessions, shadow the head trainer for 3 sessions and follow a 1/2 day theory course. All this starts tomorrow. Having said that I will start my stream much later (closer to 8:30pm EDT).

Elite: Dangerous


I started yesterday the smuggling career in the game. Transporting Slaves and other illicit materials from one system to another. I tried to buy them from systems where things were legal and transporting them to other systems where they are illegal, that gave me a grand profit of 1000-2500 credits... Instead I started running missions for Criminal Organizations, and even Political Leaders wanting me to transport "medicine" to neighboring systems in the galaxy. Needless to say, i now upgraded to a Cobra Mk III and I have made my first million credits in the game.

Guild Wars 2



I have finally reached my 6000AP mark allowing me to get the radiant mantle. Now I have the full Archangel look. Also I am thinking of changing the stats on my ranger and remove toughness precision and add in power and vitality, all while keeping the Condition Damage. Also, I would go back to the Long Sword/Short Bow instead of the Sword-Dagger/Short Bow combo. I might also change the looks of my characters, Making my Ranger more druid looking with a hood, browns and blacks and my Mesmer be the angelic one. more fitting I think. I might need to get more transmutation charges at some point.

Streams


Just a reminder! here is my stream Schedule
-Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm EDT
-Saturday 11-00:30am EDT (TF2 Night)
-Sunday/Monday (off days)
-Wednesday/Friday (Bonus days no specific times)

twitch.tv/squalzell